Wednesday, September 30, 2009

So many books, so little time



I haven't been doing as much reading lately as I like. Errands and crafty-ness seem to eat up all of my time outside of work, so I'm left with reading on the metro and before bed. I finished the latest Jane Green book recently (after waiting for it on hold since July...) and so I went back to the library yesterday on my day off and ended up with this pile of books. I've already finished Twenties Girl, the newest book by Sophie Kinsella. I actually ended up with it in Large Print, because I put both copies in the library system on hold and that's the one that came in first. I guess it's the same story, just a little disconcerting. I did enjoy it, though possibly not as much as the Shopaholic series.

The rest of the books I picked up were all on the new books shelf. At least 2 of them appear to be part of a series. One of them clearly was, so I put it back and went up to the mystery section where luckily they had the first one of the series. I started it today and I think it's delightful. Of course, I've only really gotten into the intro material, where the characters are all being set up, but I'm very hopeful - especially because there are 14 books in the series, so it should last me a while.

Now I just need another beach vacation so I can catch up on all this reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment